Sunday, July 31, 2011

My First Sweater



Mission Accomplished! I finally finished my seamless sweater after six months of knitting. I think that might be my last sweater for sometime. It is a lot of work, the great news is I will actually wear the sweater. I realized I really enjoy socks, hats and scarfs because they go fast and I lose interest quickly. Maybe I will start working on Christmas gifts for next year!
Brendan also started up an old/semi new project working on his motorcycle. I will have him do a post explaining everything he has done and what he is doing currently. All I know is it involved the engine and lots of intricate parts.
He is currently in MN for our friend Joe's wedding, he is in the wedding party. I will go home next weekend for the wedding and celebrating all of the August birthdays (Ross, Jay, Mom and Brendans'). The weekend we get back is our Anniversary weekend and we are heading back down to the Desert Pearl in Zion to enjoy a night away. It is also cool, thats the weekend Brendan's cousin Charlie is moving here. I love it the more family in Utah the better! We are hoping to make it to Canada Creek in Michigan over labor day. Not only is Canada creek one of our favorite places in the world but labor day marks three years since getting engaged at Canada Creek. I hope it all works out and we can spend time with Bud and Barb and just savor northern Michigan.
Summer is going great and I am looking forward to the fall time, my parents already booked their usual "MEA" trip out to visit us. I look forward to that every year.
Love
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment