Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to School

I just got done skiing 4 of the last 5 days with a hockey game thrown in as well and my legs are sore! But the whole time I was very aware of why we moved here and why I love it here so much. I start my second semester of my MBA program tomorrow at 9:10 AM. I have four classes tomorrow starting with Operations management, I then have Managerial accounting, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Finance. Monday and Wednesday are big days, I am excited to start and get into the middle of my work. I feel right now as if I know I am going to be hit by a truck, I can hear it and see the headlights but I'm still waiting for it to happen. I love school and I am excited for my semester to get underway. This next weekend will be fun as we have a friend coming to ski with us for the weekend. Another weekend of skiing thursday afternoon, then hockey and then skiing friday, saturday and sunday, what more can I ask for!

-Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment