Monday, October 30, 2017

October 2017


This was supposed to be second upload from Ireland but lately I can’t seem to keep up from down and right from left. Maybe next post. The pumpkins are carved, the kids have their costumes and tomorrow evening never seemed so exciting to a two and three-year-old. Bring on trick or treating tomorrow with Belle and spooky pirate. The kids are so excited that I think if we make to our daycare provider Wendy’s house tomorrow (three blocks away) mission accomplished.


Its been a fun October with nice weather which has meant a lot of biking both mountain and road biking. Although we are getting excited for ski season, Q is all signed up for ski school and we ordered all of the long underwear, ski socks and mittens over the weekend.
I had a fun weekend away with the girls mountain biking Fruita, Colorado. It was such a good time and so good for my heart to see some of my best friends and catch up. It was only four hours for all of us and we stayed at a great Air BnB that was right off of main street area. Last weekend we also had a good one carving pumpkins with Uncle Charlie and Julia and having Steve over for Swedish meatballs on Sunday.

The end of the week starts my November sabbatical as I am calling it. I go to New Orleans, New York, Las Vegas and Paris all in this one month. I am literally gone more than I am home. It is a mix of business and personal travel. I am kind of looking forward to it and also kind of dreading it all at once. God bless B that he is such a hands-on Dad, god bless Wendy our other Mom who helps and my parents who are coming in so B and I  can enjoy Paris.
We hope everyone else is enjoying the change of seasons and hope to post somewhere on the road during my November Sabbatical.

Love,

The Whites

No comments:

Post a Comment