Tuesday, June 14, 2016

We Survived and it was a success

If you read my blog post about a month back, I was pretty nervous leading up to my association's convention. This event is enormous, the best way to describe it to someone would be to say plan on having  four weddings, four days in a row that range from scale to style in every way. Good news all of the planning, tears, and stress over planning leading up to it all actually paid off. We had a successful convention! Now some things did go wrong as to be expected but all in all it was a huge victory and relief that some how in the end the whole event came together. I think my favorite and best surprise was the Zermatt Resort surprised me and my little girl for her first birthday during the UOA Carnival. It seemed very fitting since my water broke up there last year for this and we missed the whole shebang! I am so blessed with a husband who can handle our babies and allow me to enjoy what I do for a living. All was good, enjoy some pics!
Happy Birthday Sweet Kinsale!


Quinn's first carousel ride with his Papa and his Godfather



New head shots from convention

My new 2016-2017 board

Love,
The Whites

No comments:

Post a Comment