Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'll be home for Christmas!



Christmas at home this year so was so much fun! My parents decided to do something really special and the Friday night prior to Christmas eve booked a huge limo to go see Christmas lights. It was so much fun both for the kids and also the adults, I am hoping this becomes a yearly tradition. Christmas Eve and Christmas day both were amazing just full of the usual people and traditions we love. We don't go home for many holidays but Christmas is one that is special to both Brendan and I. I love our families so very much, I posted a video below of a few of my nephews throwing down in a good dance party. The twins figured out how to turn on my parents electronic keyboard and proceeded to wake Brendan up this way Christmas eve morning, it was pretty cute. Christmas day we spent mostly with the Whites, which was awesome but I also did sneak over to see my Grandma Brecke who will be 100 in 2012! Monday night when we were home we went the MN Wild hockey game, it was a good game although would have been better had we won. All in all a great vacation home and a wonderful Christmas seeing all the people we love!
Love
Alyssa and Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment