Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Quinn is 3!


Is there anything in the world better than being three years old? I think not, at this age you still can be spider man when you grow up and a kiss from a parent magically heals every boo boo. I hope this magic continues to last. Our sweet boy turned three last Sunday and I still pinch myself every day that God blessed me with a family. How cool is it tonight when my husband is out of town I still have a little roaming gang of friends to go play hide and seek with in my house, pretty sweet!
Anyhow since we are now having coherent conversations (more then demands) I decided 3 years old is a good age to start the interview on their birthday. I hope this continues for many years. Without further ado......enjoy!
1.) How old are you?
Three
2.) Who is your best friend?
Jack and Bryson at Ms.Wendys
3.)What is your favorite thing to do?
Cut birthday cake, play with my screwdriver
4.) What is your favorite color?
blue
5.) What is your favorite food?
cake
6.) What do you like to do with your family?
Walk somewhere with Mommy and Daddy
7.) What is your favorite toy?
no favorite toy but really like spider (hexbug spider)
8.) What do you want to be when you grow up?
Five or do spider stuff for work
9.) What makes you happy?
vacuums and spiders for work
10) What makes you sad?
He pushed me down (something about the minion movie and being pushed down)
11.) What is your favorite show to watch?
Paw Patrol and Nim nims (minions from despicable me)
12.) What is your favorite book?
Nemo book
13.) What do you love to learn about?
bugs
14.) What is the best part of your birthday?
cake
15.) Where do you like to go?
with Mommy down the stairs
16.) Who is your teacher?
Ms.Wendy
17.) What is your favorite treat?
Crackers, Piece of bread, marshmallows
18.) What do you think about before you fall asleep?
No (this was his answer multiple times, Mommys guess would be dragons)
19.) If you could meet someone famous who would it be?
Dragons and Chase from Paw Patrol
20.) What is your favorite birthday present?
Cars

We hope 2017 is starting out right for everyone!

Love,
The Whites

No comments:

Post a Comment