Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday Morning

I am currently snuggled up in bed with a fat  cat curled next to me and rain drizzling outside.  Still missing that puppy a lot too. Despite a head cold and gloomy weather , I have been laying in bed this morning feeling so happy. My handsome husband woke up with little boy this morning and I can hear them playing, giggling and Daddy reading him books. Is this for real?  He really is such a great Dad and a wonderful husband.  Despite September being a hard month I feel like we are finally turning a corner into October.  I love fall all the Halloween decorations, apple or pumpkin spice everything and making some of my favorite comfort foods.
Little monkey is growing up fast, he has two teeth. Teething is not fun it is usually accompanied by fussiness, no appetite and yucky diapers. He is also pulling himself up on everything and really exploring. Might need to finally baby proof the doors and drawers this weekend. They just came in to snuggle me, I need to go :)
Love
Bren, Lyss, Q


No comments:

Post a Comment