Friday, November 29, 2013

MN Baby Shower and Thanksgiving

8 weeks to go until Baby Boy White! I cannot believe how little that amount of time is and how fast it will go with all the holiday excitement coming up. November has been a wonderful month, we went home to MN for an absolutely, lovely shower our Aunt Laura threw for me. It was an amazing day that I didn't want to end. Seeing so many family in friends in one place was such a gift in itself. Then the shower was like nothing I had seen or been to before they went all out in the decorations, food and the whole thing. We are so lucky and spoiled. I have included some pictures from that day below. So many of our wonderful friends and family were so generous and thoughtful with their gifts as well. It was a great trip to MN.























As you can see from the pictures it was another amazing shower. Today is black friday yesterday was Thanksgiving and we did our usual tradition and ran a turkey day 5k and Thanksgiving with our awesome friends. I ran/walked the turkey day 5k in under 45 minutes which I was really proud of. 

Today we will up our Christmas decorations and just relax. Love this time of year. Coming soon on the next blog, maternity photos and photos of the nursery almost completed!

Love,
Brendan, Alyssa and Baby White

No comments:

Post a Comment