Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween 2012

I love Halloween! When I was a little I would decide on my costume in July or August. I was usually a witch... for almost five years in a row (my mom had to stage an intervention). I asked Brendan what he liked to be and he said he always liked to be a football player but never really put much thought into his costume. We had a great Halloween weekend this year. On Saturday I went to a witches brew at my friend Kelly's house. It was so much fun, yummy food and really cute decorations. Saturday night we had friends over for a costume game night. I really do believe dressing up and yahtzee should always go hand in hand. We carved pumpkins last night, I am great at scrapping the pumpkins out and baking the seeds. Brendan is the expert carver, each year he seems to find a new design to try and do. Try to guess which pumpkin I did? Can't wait to pass out candy tomorrow night and see how many trick or treaters we get at the new house!

Love,
Alyssa and Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment