Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dog days of August

I have been trying to upload a video tour I did of the new house onto the blog and I have been having some technical difficulties. Sorry  I Will hopefully get it going. It has been hot here but feels nice at night, the house is awesome. Most of the big projects are done now moving into what next. I think we might tackle the deck, remove, re stain it all over Labor day.
Brendan has a big week this week he turns 30 years old! We are having a party for him on Saturday night, should be a great time! Its hard to believe that our three year wedding anniversary is coming up the following week. Love August and all the birthdays, celebrations and getting into fall mode.
Good weekend for us both slept in yesterday did a 6.5 mile ride with the Mays down potato hill to Corner Canyon. We got some BBQ back at the house and then mojitos by the pool.
Today I went and saw Wicked with Lexi and Sara in downtown SLC. The show was amazing and really good. Brendan, Andy and Tommy rode crest trail and had a good time.  More to come.

Love,

The Whites

No comments:

Post a Comment