Saturday, September 17, 2011





We love Canada Creek, it is a special place to Brendan and I for so many wonderful reasons. We had a great weekend up there over labor day that was just exactly what we wanted and needed. I wanted to post these pictures because they remind me of certain Canada Creek rituals we have. One of those is breakfast at the ranch house, I don't have this pictured but every time we go there Bren orders the same skillet. We enjoy breakfast with coffee with a fantastic view of the lake and delicious food. The walk there and back always is nice as well.
Another tradition that Grandma Barb always seems to do at some point through the weekend is invite her best friend Marilyn over for either tea or wine usually around 3 to 5pm. I love this, I hope someday I have a best friend who lives near me that we can do this together. Barb always invites me to be apart of this and it always makes me feel so special. Marilyn has become a great friend of mine as well, she even attended our wedding in Minnesota.
I love the picture of Bren and Papa, this is what they do on a comfortable afternoon! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment