Sunday, May 22, 2011

Three of Four Accomplished!

What a month it has been! Wow, wow, wow! I am so relieved to be done with three of four events I have been planning out for months. Last weekend started everything off when I went home for my best friend Allison's bachelorette party. It is funny how suddenly vacations have turned into trips home to MN, I don't mind it is always fun to see everyone. I timed my trip home almost perfect and got to go to my cousin Austins's going away party, Tyde's second birthday and just missed my nephew Lennon Richard Lake Brecke being born by days. It was a good trip home, we had fun at the bachelorette but my favorite part was just seeing all my family and friends. Now the fourth big event is Allisons wedding next weekend where I am the Bridesmaid of honor. After that is over, I have no big events coming up and summer can commence.
My job has been so busy lately, I feel like I walk in the door blink and it is five already. My other two events were this past Friday and Saturday. We participated in the Ogden Marathon both the expo friday and the mid way relay station Saturday. I am amazed by people who run marathons, all ages, sizes and types. If you ever thought you couldn't do it, attend a marathon and see for yourself that anyone can do it. Planning for these events has been going on since last fall, it was so busy but incredible and a great experience. Brendan is so awesome and woke up at 3am to come volunteer with me for Saturday, I am so lucky to have such a great husband.
We finally got our mountain bikes we both got Giant FX dual suspension bikes. I got a great deal because I got last years model, Bren and Tommy got this years model. It has been a blast so far learning something new and getting the hang of it. Our friends Andy and Lexi have also helped show us the ropes.
I also started my sweater that is for me, so far the arm holes are down and I am onto the next step. I just hope to finish it before the end of the summer. I can't wait for summer, mountain biking, camping, knitting and just enjoying it all.
Love
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment